Elite Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

boloo needs to say sry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boloo
Recruit

boloo needs to say sry Empty
PostSubject: boloo needs to say sry   boloo needs to say sry I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 pm

well first off let's sum what i was after the war with FX .:
1. was bitchy
2. disrespected ED and members.
3.made FF feel worse abou the war
and the outcome was :

1.i look un pro
2. i made ED look un-pro
3.alot of u guys prob don't liek my ways more now
4.lost the trust of FF

and i would liek to opoligize and i will see FX as much as i hate em but i will do the right thing

and for some ppl , FireFly : i never meant to bring u down i am sry i was proud to play with u ur the best players
MAG: wether iam picked for big wars i would liek to say ur better and if any 1 deserves a seat for big wars it'su

bomber : sry i wasn't the guy u thought i am i was imature

all : i kno i kno i was an asshole i prevoked ppl i was doing it for fun i never meant to and iam sorry

to the leader : i will not be upset if u decide to take me off any sort of act with me for what i did i will accpt idc anymore i think i forgot that this was a game

in the end what ever happens i''m just gonna say that this was one of my best things i ever did...joining ED and i am proud that i had that ED name. and i am sry if i made that ED tag look bad

and kakrn keep saying"ME GO PLAY" it makes u look tarazan and bad ass Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: boloo needs to say sry   boloo needs to say sry I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:31 am

boloo, making something like this shows your maturity. You've realised you've done something wrong and acted upon it so I would say that you are as mature as anybody in this clan.

I'm looking forward to spending some more time on the chat and on cod with you. lol!

I can't think of much more to say lol, oh yeah, I was being a selfish dick when I said I wasn't picked for big wars.

Oh and the next time you call me "MAG", your head is going up........ well I'll let you have the choice. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dugz
Dragon
Dugz

PostSubject: Re: boloo needs to say sry   boloo needs to say sry I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:24 am

I wasn't involved and neither have nothing against you, so yeh. But like Mag said, mass apologising and taking the consequences like this proves your maturity is higher than what you think. So i think you'll be fine here stillafter whatever. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: boloo needs to say sry   boloo needs to say sry I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:42 am

Hm.. well its good that u realized what u said and how u acted, even better u can apologize for it .. i didnt like how u acted yesterday but we all make our misstakes thats only being human..
but in the future control urself man!
We are [ED] Wink
Back to top Go down
joe[ED]
Dragon Hero
joe[ED]

PostSubject: Re: boloo needs to say sry   boloo needs to say sry I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:46 pm

hmm yah i think thats sheer honesty, and takes being a man to do Wink
Back to top Go down
Slash
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: Re: boloo needs to say sry   boloo needs to say sry I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:27 am

Noo boloo dont go away Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boloo needs to say sry   boloo needs to say sry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boloo needs to say sry
Page 1 of 1